2.23.2014

Me hice adicta. Me hice adicta a decir cosas que le importaran a alguien.

waitress
2007













Dear damn baby, If you ever want to know the story of how we bought your damn crib, I will tell you. Your crib was bought with the money that was supposed to buy me a new life. Every time I lay you down in that damn crib, I'm gonna think, 'Damn baby. Damn crib. Me stuck like a pin in this damn life'.

Jenna; Cal?
Cal: Yeah?
Jenna: Are you happy? I mean, would you call yourself a happy man?
Cal: Well if you're asking me a serious question, I'll tell you: I'm happy enough. I don't expect much. I don't get much. I don't give much. I generally enjoy whatever comes along. That's my answer for you, summed up for your feminine consideration. I'm happy enough. 

Dear baby, I hope someday somebody wants to hold you for 20 minutes straight and that's all they do. They don't pull away. They don't look at your face. They don't try to kiss you. All they do is wrap you in their arms and hold on tight, without an ounce of selfishness to it.

No hay comentarios: